B2B Content Manager
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic B2B content manager to join our team.
You’ll bring drive, ambition, determination and a passion for content and copywriting, and in return you get to join our amazing team to work some brilliant clients like America Express, Virgin Media Business, Kantar and Epic Games. You’ll also get to help steer our own content marketing and editorial output.
The ideal candidate will bring the following:
- B2B and corporate experience, including with tech sector clients
- Passion for helping businesses and organisations tell the right stories that grab attention and inspire action among business customer and corporate stakeholder audiences
- Excellent copywriting skills, ranging from long form editorial to short form social content, with an ability to produce copy to varied tones of voice and for specific objectives and goals
- Understanding the role of best-practice B2B content for social, with a proven track record of editorial programmes across social media channels, especially LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook/Instagram. Knowledge of how the right copy and visuals play to the strengths of channels’ different formats, algorithms, and audiences
- A clear understanding of content marketing and strategy, with a proven ability to execute campaigns while leading on editorial content development
- A broad knowledge of editorial styles, content types and formats (written, audio and video), and of the B2B channel landscape, and experience of managing visual content development, working with design and production teams to execute, such as scripting and storyboarding visual assets, from short-form social animations to long-form videos, through to the planning and creation of graphic content, such as reports, advertorial, website and print materials
- Exceptional knowledge of media, what’s going on in the media landscape, and demonstrable media intelligence and opinions
- Experience with research methodologies and an understanding of generating and interpreting research data and insight for editorial purposes
- Knowledge and experience of SEO as part of integrated content marketing activities
While this role will be focused on B2B content, we would also expect the successful candidate to possess exemplary client service skills and be comfortable working with client teams on a day to day basis. The Eulogy account manager level job description follows, which sets out the general benchmark for someone at this level in the agency.
Account Manager level – general job description
Our account managers are the engine room of our client teams. They are the graceful swans of the agency. Calmly gliding through the day on the surface and inspiring confidence from others; while underneath working hard to keep things moving in the right direction.
They keep all our plates spinning, proactively managing the day-to-day delivery of client programmes, and are responsible for driving results and hitting KPIs. They are seen as indispensable by clients and colleagues alike.
They should consistently deliver the highest quality content and stand-out results; be responsive to client requests; and ensure account reporting and admin runs like clockwork.
Our account managers guide and support junior colleagues, delegating efficiently while mucking in themselves—and know when to bring in more senior colleagues.
Ultimately, they are responsible for maintaining high standards of client service and delivery across the board.