Consumer Account Manager
We are looking for dynamic and energetic account manager to join our consumer team,
You’ll bring a passion for client service and team management, having already cut your teeth at account manager level, and be well versed in executing on press office, media relations and creative news generation and campaigns, leading a team but also getting stuck in to the doing.
In return you’ll get to join our amazing team to work on some brilliant clients like Headspace, Halo Top ice cream and Natwest Group to name a few.
The ideal candidate will bring the following:
- Consumer PR experience across a range of sectors (health and wellbeing, food and drink and financial services a bonus).
- A visible passion for earned media, and exceptional knowledge of a broad range of consumer media, journalist relationships. You’ll know what’s going on in the news agenda and consumer media landscape and show demonstrable media intelligence and opinions on what makes the headlines.
- Bags of experience planning and delivering creative campaigns, generating ideas (including for media stories and larger scale campaigning), and for tactical delivery such as media hijacking. Matched by relentless energy, no idea is too big and no inspiration too small when achieving your goals.
- Excellent team management and leadership skills, as comfortable steering the day to day delivery as you are jumping headfirst into everything from media pitching to generating media angles and stories, to showcasing our success through effective budgeting, reporting and evaluation.
- A clear understanding of integrated communications strategy, with a proven ability to execute on media relations activities, content development, and social campaigns
- Well-rounded communications skills including being a competent writer and presenter.
The successful candidate will possess exemplary client service skills and be comfortable working with client teams on a day to day basis. The Eulogy account manager level job description follows, which sets out the general benchmark for someone at this level in the agency.
Account Manager level – job description
Our account managers are the engine room of our client teams. They are the graceful swans of the agency. Calmly gliding through the day on the surface and inspiring confidence from others; while underneath working hard to keep things moving in the right direction.
They keep all our plates spinning, proactively managing the day-to-day delivery of client programmes, and are responsible for driving results and hitting KPIs. They are seen as indispensable by clients and colleagues alike.
They should consistently deliver the highest quality content and stand-out results; be responsive to client requests; and ensure account reporting and admin runs like clockwork.
Our account managers guide and support junior colleagues, delegating efficiently while mucking in themselves—and know when to bring in more senior colleagues.
Ultimately, they are responsible for maintaining high standards of client service and delivery across the board.