Corporate / B2B Senior Account Executive
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic senior account executive to join our corporate and B2B team.
You’ll be passionate about media relations, and adept at shaping stories and content, pitching and placing with media, and securing exceptional results for your clients.
In return you’ll get to join our amazing team to work on some brilliant clients including Direct Line, Virgin Media Business, and Headspace, among others.
The ideal candidate will bring the following:
- B2B and corporate experience across a range of sectors (tech and / or financial services a bonus).
- Passion for earned media, and experience working with a wide range of national, business and trade media alongside strong journalist relationship building skills. You’ll be plugged into the news agenda, understand what’s going on in the business media landscape and show demonstrable media intelligence and opinions on what makes the headlines.
- Experience delivering press office activities, thought leadership, idea generation (including for media stories, thought leadership, and larger scale campaigning), and for tactical delivery such as media hijacking.
- Polish and an eye for detail, in everything from client communications and how you work and communicate with your teams, to showcasing our success through effective reporting and evaluation.
- Well-rounded communications skills including being a competent writer for a range of different channels.
- A keen understanding of the social media landscape and how it can be harnessed to support corporate communications, including LinkedIn and Twitter. Experience working on integrated campaigns and using social is a benefit.
- A thirst for knowledge, and an ambition to learn and build out your own skills and capabilities.
The successful candidate will possess exemplary client service skills and be comfortable working with client teams on a day to day basis. The Eulogy account executive level job description follows, which sets out the general benchmark for someone at this level in the agency and includes the competencies required for the senior account executive position.
Senior Account Executive Job Description
Our account executives are hungry, curious, ambitious and proactive.
They deliver true business impact for our clients through their understanding of the industries they operate in—having their finger on the pulse at all times.
And they’re passionate about the world of media and communications – across the ever-expanding PESO model and everything in between – and keep up to date with its developments.
Account executives ensure all accounts are well-oiled and running smoothly, thanks to their attention to detail and meticulous planning of everything from client meetings to community management.
They are hard-working and shine by proactively bringing new ideas to the table and supporting team members at every turn.